Team Managers Help Keep Things Running
The LAHA program and each team would not function smoothly if it were not for team managers. These are volunteers who help act as the conduit for communication between coaches and parents and between the LAHA Board and parents.
- Team Communication
- Attend Board Meetings (or coordinate who will represent your team)
- Coordinate Game Volunteers (clock, score, penalty box, spectator monitor)
- Coordinate Locker Room Attendants
- Prepare Game Sheets
- Coordinate Hotel Blocks for Team Travel
- Arrange the End of Season Team Celebration (or get a few parents to help)
See Resources for Team Managers for more information on these items.
2020-2021 Team Managers
Team managers will be listed here once assigned. Interested in being your team's manager? Let us know.